Monday 14 November 2016

Preliminary Task Evaluation

In my opinion my preliminary task went very well. It had all the aspects that were needed which included: entering a room through a door, walking across a room, a 180 shot and an over the shoulder shot. I believe the music which was used inflicted a sense of anxiety to the audience. The props which were included like the big bag, helps to tell the story that there is a deal which is going on.

However aspects like credits where a bit off and could have easily been improved by using a unique font and/or a more vibrant colour, however the grey text went with the black and white theme so some could argue that it was good enough.

If I were to do this again I would make the camera more steady when using an over the shoulder shot. I would also make the credits different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment